Pair of French Ormolu-Mounted Japanese Imari Porcelain Vases Covers
- Fast pris
57 100 SEK
- Om objektet
- Stamped on the bottom MB for Millet, Paris. Established by T. Millet in 1853, the Maison Millet operated until 1902 from premises at 11, rue Jacques-Coeur, Paris, before relocating to 23, boulevard Beaumarchais. Specialising in 'meubles et bronzes d'art, genre ancien et moderne', with the accent on Louis XVI antecedents, Maison Millet was awarded medals at many of the late 19th century Universal Exhibitions and, in 1902, was authorised by the director of the Palais de Versailles to replicate Marie-Antoinette's celebrated Grand cabinet à bijoux. An auction of the firm's inventory was held in 1906 and they finally ceased trading in 1918.