Din sökning på
gav 24 träffar
When international sports car racing experienced a resurgence in the 1990s, Porsche decided to jump back into the fold. Realising its 911 GT2 Evos could not compete effectively in the BPR Global GT1 Championship, Porsche built a new mid-engined car on a composite and steel-tube chassis. The result was the 911 GT1, essentially a racing prototype that could be detuned, fitted with various comforts, and driven on the road. Although it met the FIA's homologation rules, it infuriated its competitors, who had started with road machines that were extensively modified for racing. They were now faced with a ground-up purpose-built sports racing car.This particular replication of the iconic and very successful 911 GT1 was built in Sweden in 1997 by Roland Gäddhultarn for the Danish racing driver Alex Buch-Larsen. The construction cost at the time of its build is reported to be in the region of Dkr. 2.5 million which is not surprising given that the original cars were designed to take on the mighty McLaren's at le Mans. The engine is a 3.0 litre Porsche with a Biturbo fitted which gives an end result of a very significant 710 bhp. This special racer has enjoyed success since its build and has won its class in the Danish Special Saloon Championship 3 times, following that with an outright Lap Record at Ring Djursland in 1999, and has hardly ever been beaten.The car is reported to have used 52 hours on the major units from new and appears to be in good fundamental condition throughout, with many new parts added in the recent past. What a fantastic opportunity to acquire a fabulous re-creation of an iconic long distance racer, with genuine thrilling performance along with Danish racing pedigree, at a fraction of the cost of one of the original GT1s.
Utrop: — Visa bud
ROLAND SVENSSON (1910-2003): boken "SKÄRGÅRD"- En rapsodi i ord och bild. Stockholm: Bonniers, 1952, Sven Barthel, bok innehållandes 2 originallitografier, signerade Roland S, numrerade 99/250, bladmått ca 25x19 cm;Bibliofilupplaga tryckt i 250 numrerade, detta nummer 99;Litografiernas titlar: "Sjöviste - sommar" samt "Sjöviste - vinter"
Utrop: 1 200 SEK Visa bud
Senaste blogginläggen på "roland"
- Arthur Oskar Stampfli: interview with artisan Roland Stampfli (p.2/2)
- We´ll continue with the last part of the interview with AOS horological wizz, Roland Stampfli. During the blogpost I´ve started saving for a Ocean Classique Pearl 1916 with "Gigeresque Skullbracelet"(though I´m not sure what my family will say about that investment)! AOS is definitely independent watchmaking at its finest.
- Arthur Oskar Stampfli: Interview with artisan Roland Stampfli (p.1/2)
- Time as you´ve never seen it before. That´s a good way to describe how Arthur Oskar Stampfli´s watches got to me when I saw them the first time. This interview is divided into two parts, so lets start immediately:
- BYOB - en trendig akronym
- Bring Your Own Bottle som företeelse uppstod i Australien på 1960-talet. Idag förekommer begreppet världen över.
- Fynda de sista julklapparna hos Metropol Auktioner
- En av årets sista auktioner äger rum hos Metropol auktioner på söndag den 22 december. Auktionen sker online och erbjuder en rad vackra ting, däribland flertalet litografier, silverföremål och smycken. Barnebys har valt ut tio föremål på denna auktion som vi tycker lämpar sig lite extra bra som julklappar.
- Hemma hos Björn Springfeldt